Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finding Local Japanese Culture Events

Someone on the IG forums mentioned the Consul-General's page, and I gathered the links for the forums, so I figured I'd share them here since I did the work. I used the local page when I was in Chicago for events for the newsletter there, and I use the Toronto one here to find things to attend.

Consulate-General of Japan Events Calendar Links


CANADA


Calgary

Montreal

Ottawa: Upcoming Cultural Events
Ottawa: Japanese Culture Events

Toronto

Vancouver

USA

Atlanta

Boston

Chicago (covers Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin)

Denver

Detroit

Honolulu

Houston

Los Angeles: Local Cultural Calendar
Los Angeles: Local Event Links

Miami

Nashville
New York

Portland

San Francisco

Seattle

Washington, DC
DC Metro Area Events



(Back to being sick. Ugh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment